But, but, it’s not the weekend! How can you have weekend link love without a weekend?? I’m so glad you asked. I plan to use a clever distra-
Is that a rabbit over there??
Oh, my bad. I think it was just some leaves. Anywho. Welcome to weekend link love #3. I’m your host, Jae. This post is also brought to you by the letter 22, and the number H.
And also these lovely folks:
* Barbie, who excels at Whispers and Wanderings.
* Jackie, whose voice is restorative.
* Angela, whose heart is indeed abundant.
* Colleen, who takes the best loose leaf notes.
* The forgetful one, whose writing is memorable.
* Janis, who is a champion five minute free writer.
* Country Dew, who knows a good place name when she sees it.
* LeVar Burton Reads, just because the man is a damn icon. AN ICON.
* Amanda Palmer, who I could not be more in love with. What an incredible woman. Even when I don’t agree with her, I get where she’s coming from.
I’d also like to thank the entire state of Idaho, but most especially the Boise greenbelt, which I miss like a coal miner misses his wife. Have I mentioned I’m homesick?
I am. A bit. Just a bit.
Maybe more than a bit. A tidge? A smattering? I can never remember. Is it a smattering of homesickness, or a tidge of homesickness? I’m delighted that a group of rabbits is called a fluffle. Maybe I’m a fluffle of homesick. Let’s go with that.
Happy (not actually a) weekend, everyone!
This blog has been taken over by the 2018 Write 31 Days challenge. Here’s the sweet, sweet index of all my posts of nope.