I’ve been pushing hard for healthy change in my life. I feel like I’m just barely, barely starting to get a grip on my life. Like I’m finally starting to see the code behind the Matrix.
This year, my big goals are that I would like to have more fun and spend less money.
2018 Concrete Relationship Goals, in no particular order
- Ukulele, the learning of. (relationship with self, relationship with child-self, creativity, play, willingness to fail and to take the risk of looking silly)
- Attend an Obsidians meetup. (relationship with body, relationship with others, relationship with nature)
Writing group, online or in person (relationship with mind, relationship with others)
- Pick up a smattering of ASL. (relationship with others)
- Career goals laid out and put in motion. (relationship with work and finances)
- Begin getting set up for car camping? Go with B? (relationship with others, relationship with self)
- Restart my daily writing practice. (relationship with mind, creativity, 20s self, perceived failure)
- Join a writing group. Maybe this writing group.
Further, I’m not going to volunteer for tasks that no one else is willing to do, and I’m done saving people who aren’t trying to save themselves.